- Clients must have cookies enabled.
- Extract the zip or tar file and make sure a 'tree' subdirectory is created
- Edit the tree.html file and change the 'dbAdd' statements to reflect your contents. The format is in the file and is very simple. Just add as many lines as you need. Experiment!
- Change tree.html as needed, to match your own site's style
- When linking to navigate.html, you can include the URL to start on in the right frame, such as navigate.html?/scripts/index.html
This will open up the content tree in the left frame and /scripts/index.html in the right frame.